Pages

Saturday 30 March 2019

Letter from Thida

Hi my name is Thida
I’m 12 years old, and I am a year 8 at Pt England School.
My mum came to New Zealand when she was pregnant with me.
My mum is from Thailand, and my dad is from Myanmar.

The rest of my family members live in Australia, Myanmar and Thailand.

My favorite subject at school is reading because I can work in a group with my
friends.
I like trying new things out like sports, art, and travelling.
Recently in 2016 I went to Australia in Queensland, Townsville to visit my
Grandma, cousins, aunt and uncles.
It was amazing, I went to school there for 2 ½ weeks and it was quite enjoyable.


My favorite….
Food : French fries dipped in Butter Chicken.
Colour : Mint
Sport : Netball
Fruit : Pineapple and Strawberry
Hobbies : Listening to music, Art, Sleeping.



Thida

No comments:

Post a Comment